Offered daily - BY APPOINTMENT - 10:00am to 4:30pm
$40/person - Maximum Group Size Six (6) people, including non-tasters
Wine Industry employees interested in Trade Tasting, MUST call 707-963-4272 to book a visit. Trade Appointments available Monday - Thursday only
Join us off the beaten path, in the heart of the Napa Valley, for our outdoor Classic Tasting. Sit back and relax - on our patio, in a clean, sanitized, safe environment - and enjoy gorgeous views of vineyards and nearby mountains.
Our Autumn Tasting features two highly rated offerings of Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon from the 2012 vintage: The Rafael Vineyard from the Oak Knoll District (92 pts James Suckling) and the Vyborny Vineyard from Oakville (91 pts James Suckling). You'll also enjoy our current release Reserve Sauvignon Blanc and a taste of either our Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc or Cabernet Sauvignon Dulce. We look forward to seeing you!
Tours and elevated experiences will resume when guidance allows
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PLAN YOUR VISIT:
- All tastings will require a PRIOR APPOINTMENT
- We will be operating with limited capacity
- Maximum group size will be 6 persons (includes non-tasting guests). Booking is on a first come first served basis.
- All tastings will be held outdoors, in a designated, sanitized area.
- Guests must wear a mask on arrival, and anytime you move outside of your designated tasting space.
- Each group will have a dedicated host for the duration of the tasting.
- We will NOT be offering eco-tours at this time.
- Posted social distancing, use of masks, and safety rules MUST be followed by all visitors and staff at all times.
**If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by ordering online and rescheduling your visit.**